Best Electric Shaver 2020: We are living in an era of fast technology! Using a blade for shaving is just like using a keypad phone nowadays. No one likes to use a keypad phone these days the same is the case using blades to shave the unwanted hair from the body.
Moreover, an electric shaver gives you smoother, cleaner and quicker results while saving tons of time as compared to traditional shaving. Doesn’t it?
Best Electric Shaver 2020
#01 – Braun Series 9 9290cc
- World’s most efficient electric shaver*. Efficient, close and gentle, for a flawless shave
- Best efficiency: 5 shaving elements get more hair in one stroke than any other shavers
- Best for gentleness: sonic vibrations glide over your skin for maximum skin comfort
- Use wet or dry. Now with 20% more battery power
- Product designed, engineered and made in Germany. Recommended by GQ and the Skin Health Alliance accredited
#02 – Panasonic ES-LV65-S Arc 5
- Sharp men’s shaver blades: Panasonic Arc5 men's electric shaver with five ultra-sharp precision honed 30° Nanotech blades and ultra-thin Arc foil follow facial contours for a quick, close and comfortable shave
- Wet/Dry electric shaver and trimmer 2 in 1: Built-in pop up trimmer details mustaches, beards and sideburns; Wet/dry waterproof shaver allows for convenient shaving in or out of the shower
- Multi Flex pivoting head: Panasonic flexible pivoting electric shaver head glides effortlessly to trace the individual contours of face, chin, neck and jaw; Built-in shaving sensor monitors differences in beard density and automatically adjusts cutting power for exceptional comfort
- High performance motor with a linear drive: This Panasonic shaver is equipped with a linear motor which delivers 14,000 cuts per minute (70,000 crosscutting actions per minute) and maintains peak power up to the end of every battery charge
- LCD battery indicator: The shaver’s 10 stage LCD shows battery status at a glance; Rechargeable, portable and travel friendly
#03 – Braun Series 7 790cc
- Intelligent Sonic technology automatically increases power while shaving in difficult areas and on denser hair
- The Series 7 electric razor comes with an ActiveLift trimmer that captures flat-lying hairs in problem areas
- OptiFoil cuts hair as short as 0.05mm for perfect closeness
- Synergized foil and blades give you a perfect shave with Series 7 razors
- 100% waterproof shavers for easy cleaning. ActiveLift trimmer captures flat-lying hairs in problem areas
#04 – Panasonic ES-LA63-S Arc 4
- Electric razor is the 4-blade, dual-motor shaving system with precision-honed 30° angle Nanotech blades for maximum durability and sharpness
- Powerful Hyper Performance Dual Motor which features a linear drive that delivers 14,000 cuts her minute - that's 56,000 cross-cutting actions per minute across 4 blades - while a second motor vibrates the Arc 4 shaver head up and down to help lift and hold hair for a clean, smooth, efficient shave
- The Panasonic Arc 4 Multi-Flex pivoting head enables the men's electric shaver to glide smoothly along the individual contours of the face, chin, neck and jaw and Multi-fit ARC foils gently conform to facial contours, for enhanced shaving comfort
- The Panasonic shaver’s built-in Pop-Up Trimmer details sideburns and mustaches; wet/dry electric razor operation makes shaving in or out of the shower quick and convenient
- Shaves per Charge (3 minutes per one shave) approximately 14 Shaves
#05 – Panasonic ES-LF51-A Arc 4
- Panasonic Arc 4 men's electric razor features four ultra-sharp Nanotech blades for quick, clean and comfortable shaving
- Ultra-thin, stainless-steel Multi-fit Arc4 foil conforms gently and closely to facial contours for outstanding shaving comfort
- Flexible pivoting Panasonic electric shaver head glides effortlessly over face, chin, neck and jaw. Compatible accessories: WES9025PC, WES9167PC, WES9068PC
- This Panasonic razor uses a fast, powerful Hyper Performance Arc4 Motor delivers 14,000 cuts per minute - that's 56,000 cross-cutting shaver actions per minute across 4 blades - and maintains continuous Arc 4 power for consistently even electric shaving..Wet dry electric razor convenience makes it easy to comfortably shave dry or over the sink or in the shower with foam or gel, 5-stage LED in the handle shows Panasonic shaver status, pop-up trimmer details mustaches and sideburns
- Power Source: AC 100-240V (Automatic International Dual Voltage Conversion).Sonic Vibration Cleaning Mode
#06 – Braun Series 5 5090cc/5190cc
- Electric shaver with skin sensitive technology for maximum performance and excellent skin comfort
- AutoSensing motor for efficient shaving in every stroke, even with dense beards
- 8-Direction Comfort flex head for constant skin contact, even in difficult areas
- 100% waterproof for a refreshing shave with water, foam, gel, or even under the shower
- Clean & Charge Station cleans, lubricates and dries shaver hygienically
#07 – Philips Norelco 8900 with SmartClean
- Philips Norelco Shaver 8900 is Designed to Contour to the Curves of your face and cut closer to the skin, the included SmartClean system keeps your shaver performing at its best
- Enjoy perfection in every pass. The unique shaving blades cut hairs up to 30 percent closer to the skin for always a close and comfortable shave
- Each shaving head moves in 8 directions to cut up to 20 percent more hair
- Shave wherever and however you'd like. Enjoy a convenient dry shave or a comfortable wet shave with gel or foam, or even in the shower. Includes Smart Clean system, which allows for easy shaver maintenance
- The rechargeable Lithium-ion battery delivers the power of a corded shaver without the hassle of a cord. 50 minutes of shaving time, with a 3-level LED battery indicator
#08 – Panasonic ES-LT41-K Arc 3
- The Panasonic Arc3 cordless wet dry men's electric razor features a high-efficiency 3-blade cutting system with ultra-sharp 30° Nanotech blades for a fast, close and smooth shaving experience. The number of shaves per charge (3min/1 shave) is approximately 15 shaves
- ES-LT41-K includes a 13,000 cpm linear motor drive, an ultra-thin Multi-Fit Arc 3 foil and flexible, pivoting shaving head designed to glide effortlessly over face, chin and neck for enhanced electric shaver comfort
- Fully waterproof for wet dry shaving convenience, the Panasonic Arc 3 can be used in the shower or over the sink with foam or gel, or dry anytime it's convenient
- This wet dry razor is 100% washable, and includes a sonic vibration mode for easy rinsing and cleaning under running water
- Built-in pop up trimmer in the ES-LT41-K trims and details sideburns and mustaches, a 5-stage LED in the Arc3 shaving machine shows power status, and an AC adaptor/charger, travel pouch and universal voltage are included
#09 – Braun Series 3 3040s ProSkin
- 3 pressure-sensitive shaving elements for efficiency and skin comfort
- Specialized Micro Comb captures more hair in each stroke* *Versus Braun Series 3. Tested on 3 day beard
- 2 rechargeable long-life NiMH batteries
- Wet&Dry shaver for use with water, foam or gel
- Durable cordless electric shaver, waterproof to -5 meters
#10 – Philips Norelco Shaver 3100 (S3310/81)
- Enjoy an easy and convenient shave with more comfort at an affordable price.
- The blades' rounded edges move smoothly over your skin for a more comfortable shave.
- Heads flex in 4 directions to easily shave every curve of your face and neck.
- With the one-touch opening, you can easily rinse the shaver clean under the tap.
- The rechargeable Lithium-ion battery delivers the power of a corded shaver without the hassle of a cord. 45 minutes of shaving time, with an LED battery indicator.
Electric Shavers Buying Guide
A shaver allows you to shave with different angles as well as freedom of shaving. You also can use it anywhere whereas a razor can only be used under the shower or an in a sink.
Are you thinking to buy shaver? Great! It is important to know the important features before purchasing the same. There are several types of shavers like Phillips, Braun; Panasonic etc are available in the market.
Which brand of shaver is good for you? Now, this is the question right? Don’t worry; I am here to help you with finding the right shaver for you.
Let’s start with the type of shavers available in the market. There are two types of shavers available in the market one is foil and another is rotary cutting blades. Both have their devotees.
- Foil Shavers
The straight head shaver has a thin layer of metal foil. It has oscillating blades (cutters) are known as foil shavers. The metal foil works as a protector between the skin and sharp blades.
Foil shaver is perfect for everyday shaving and straight-line trimming as well. This shaver provides a closer, precise and quick shaving.
- Rotary Shavers
This shaver has three circular heads and internal spinning cutter to cut the stubble captured by the outer, stationary guard. It is designed to follow the contours of your face and move the shaver in circular motion hairs fall in an angular shape.
Rotary shaver cut off by the tiny scissor-like blades. The circular motion of the blade makes easy to reach around the typical areas like neck and chin.
Thinking Foil shaver or Rotary shaver which one to choose?
Do you want your face hair-free, smooth and shave daily? Or want to trim the overgrown hair of your face?
It’s up to you to find a foil or a rotary shaver.
Are Foils shavers are perfect for you?
If you have sensitive skin and need to shave daily foil shaver is for you. The metal foil containing in the shaver prevents the razor from coming in direct contact with your skin.
This feature prevents your skin from getting irritated. It is not perfect for people who have long hair.
Or the Rotary shaver suits you?
The spinning discs with floating heads of the rotary shavers help to adjust the contours. It gives you perfect results in cutting the hair the area which is hard to reach. This is perfect for the people who have overgrown hair in different directions.
After knowing the basics, all set to buy an electric shaver. Wait just have a look at some important considerations to be kept in mind before shopping an electric shaver.
- Battery related issues
Once you charge the battery of your shaver it will provide at least seven shaves. Some shavers have 5 minutes emergency charge which is enough for one shave. Check when you charge the battery it automatically shuts off. This feature reduces the overcharging as well as boosts the battery life of your shaver.
Are you able to grip the electric shaver firmly? Check the handle must have ergonomic design that provides proper grip. There are different shapes and sizes of shavers available in the market. You can find the right shaver if you are left-handed/right-handed.
- What do you get with a shaver?
Are you getting the electric shaver alone of getting some accessories with it? The accessories like a travel case which is useful when you travel. Like this, if you get a cleaning brush that helps you to keep the shaver clean.
- Replacement of blades
After some time you need to change the blades of the electric shaver whether it is foil or rotary. Check you will get a set of extra blades with the shaver. Also, check that the replacement blades must be easily available in the market.
- Power source
As per the power sources the shavers can be classified into three below mentioned categories.
AA batteries are required to run the battery shavers. These are perfect as they are always ready to use and you can change the batteries without wasting time.
The shavers with cord are not as popular as you need the power to use them. But when you plug them you can use as long as you want. It’s your choice.
These are the most commonly used shavers used by the people. You need to charge and use them; in fact, they can be used on the go.
- Type of shaving you like
Do you like to shave dry or wet? This has a great impact on selecting an electric shaver. Drying shaving is quicker and easier as compared to wet shaving. The wet shaving can only be done in the shower and you need to submerge the shaver in water.
- Advance technology
The LED interface of the shaver is a nice interface which shows the unit needs to be charged or cleaned. It is an optional feature but very helpful when it comes to using.
More the features and brand you choose the price will go up. However, you can buy affordable shaver with basic features. Keep in mind the replacement of blades cost depends on the price of the shaver.
- Easy to clean
An unclean razor can cause skin infection and breakdowns. So clean the razor after using the same. Some shavers come with manual cleaning option whereas others have self-cleaning option. Make sure you check how to clean the razor before buying it.
Make sure you check the above-mentioned points before buying an electric shaver. You can also check the reviews of the different brands. This little effort will save valuable time and money!
Related Tags:- Best Electric Shaver 2019