How To Use An Electric Shaver: Getting a close shave is important without bleeding all over the place. The electric shaver has cut down on shaving time. By using proper preparation and techniques will ensure you get the best out of your razor. It’s important just how to shave with an electric shaver to get the closest shave possible.
How To Use An Electric Shaver
Follow these steps to teach you have to shave with an electric shaver:
Cleaning the Face:
Wash your face in warm water to soften the beard which will make it easier to get a nice clean shave. Use a gentle cleanser to get rid of any dirt build up. You can benefit from an alcohol based pre-shave as this will remove dirt and oils from around your skin and pores allowing the hair to stand up.
Find the Grain:
Find your facial hairs grain. Rub where your hair is growing and take note as to which direction feels smooth and the one that feels like you are going against the grain. This will avoid irritation and in grown hairs.
Holding the Shaver:
It is best to hold the shaver in your dominant hand. Using your opposite hand try and hold your skin as tight as you can as you go over the skin with your shaver. If you want a close shave then it is best to go against the grain.
Shave the cheeks and the sides of your face. This area needs to be shaven with the grain from the top to the jaw.
Shaving your side burns is next. Make sure you are watching in the mirror at a level angel so each side is even.
Shaving your moustache area is done by using your index finger of the non-dominant hand so you can lift up your nose and force the upper lip down which will give you more surface to work with.
Chin and Lip:
Shaving underneath your chin and lip is next. It helps to bit and suck the lower lip in so you can gain access to more surface area that the shaver is touching.
Shaving your neck and underneath the jaw is very sensitive. It can be the hardest to work with so don’t rush it. By tilting your head up means you can get a better view in the mirror.
Final Check Over:
You can now check over for missed spots. This can happen also if you are using a new shaver and not sure how well it cuts or how wide it is cutting.
How To Use An Electric Shaver
#01-Phisco Electric Shaver Razor for Men 2 in 1 Beard Trimmer Wet Dry Waterproof Mens Rotary Shaver USB Quick Rechargeable Shaving Razor – Best Gift for Dad, Boyfriend
- QUICK-CHARGE & LONG-LASTING BATTERY - 1 hour charge up to 120 min shaving time (about 30 shavings), 2 minutes quick charge for a single shave, Lithium-ion battery makes shave longer with every charge, powerful and long-lasting
- STRONG POWER & MUTE HIGH-SPEED MOTOR - High Speed Motor up to 2800RPM, provides a quick and clean shave, save more time, while with very low noise, you even can have a short nap when shaving
- PRECISION SHAVING HEADS - With double-track ultra thin spherical cutter net and self-sharpening steel blade, this 3D rotary shaver has double wider coverage than single track, delivers a more smooth, close and sharp shave. Suitable for men of all ages who need shaving
- LED INDICATORS & POP-UP TRIMMER - With LED lights up, it can show Battery percentage, Charge Indicator, Cleaning indicator and Safe lock indicator, it can remind you about the battery capacity, extra trimmer is perfect for side-burns and moustaches.
- WATERPROOF & USE WE&DRY - The whole body washable allows you enjoy a wet and dry shave even in the shower with gel and foam for a better shaving experience, cleaning by water does not mean any danger because all electronic parts inside the shaver are protected.
#02-SweetLF 3D Rechargeable 100% Waterproof IPX7 Electric Shaver Wet & Dry Rotary Shavers for Men Electric Shaving Razors with Pop-up Trimmer, Blue
- USB QUICK-CHARGING & LED DISPLAY- Enjoy up to about 120 minutes of shaving (or approximately 30 full shaves). The shaver only requires 1 hour to charge and is very convenient for your daily and for travel. There is also a visible 5 level battery remaining indicator guage on the razor so you can quickly see exactly how much power you have left before needing to charge
- A SMOOTH AND CLOSE SHAVE - With 4-direction floating heads, the 3D rotary shaver automatically adapts to the contours of the face, neck and even the jaw, and provides a comfortable and close shave everytime
- POP-UP TRIMMER & ONE TOUCH OPEN - Skin-friendly and convenient pop-up beard trimmer easily trims sideburns, moustache and any facial hairstyle. It also features an easy one-touch open tab to quickly trim unwanted facial hair
- WET AND DRY & FULL WATERPROOF - The IPX7 body is waterproof and allows you to use the electric shaver whether wet or dry including even in the shower. It easily adapts to either shaving foam or gel for a better and closer shaving experience
- QUIET HIGH SPEED MOTOR - The premium quality motor is not only efficient but quiet as well so you can enjoy every moment shaving
#03-Philips Norelco Shaver 4500 (Model AT830/46) Frustration Free Packaging
- DualPrecision heads are designed with slots and holes to quickly and comfortably shave both long and short hair
- A great gift, the shaver's Aquatec Technology allows you to shave wet with gel or foam for extra skin protection or dry for convenience
- For best results, replace shaving head every 12 months with SH50/52 replacement head
- Integrated pop-up trimmer is perfect for sideburns and moustache
Adding the Final Touches:
Now you can add some lotion to your skin. This is important a shaving can dry your skin out especially if you used an alcohol based ore-shave cream.
It may be best to consult a skin care professional if you have sensitive skin to find out which aftershaves are best for sensitive skin to avoid rashes and skin burns. Aftershave provides a fresh scent and also moisturizers the skin. The most important part is when you are finished shaving be sure to clean the shaver by lifting of the head and brushing the hairs out with a cleaning brush.
By following these steps will ensure you get the best clean, smoother shave every time.